Cosmetic dentistry improves the appearance of teeth and makes you smile with confidence. Services range from simple color correction to more advanced treatment such as straightening and replacing teeth.
- Bonding:the use of a tooth-colored material to improve the appearance of gaps, chipped, cracked, or broken teeth.
- Veneers:the insertion of custom shells to cover cracked, crooked, or permanently discolored teeth.
- Crowns:the use of a cap to cover broken, worn, or discolored teeth.
- Bridges:the replacement of teeth by anchoring artificial teeth to adjacent teeth.
- Fillings:the replacing of tooth structure with natural looking materials.
- Custom Dentures:(created in our in-house lab) a prosthetic devise used to replace missing teeth.