As one of the only in-house denture labs in Phoenix, we offer fast, accurate and custom denture services. Unlike other dental practices, we have complete control over the techniques, materials and the quality of the dentures we produce. Your satisfaction is our highest priority.
High Quality Services
- Are your teeth stained? Are they lacking that brilliant shine? Our expert teeth whitening services are safe, comfortable and affordable.
- Tempro-Mandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ) is a common condition affecting a wide variety of people. The most common cause of TMJ is the misalignment of the teeth, which can result in grinding, headaches, dizziness and jaw pain. It is possible for the dentist to realign or adjust the teeth without the need for painful or expensive surgeries. Find out how Continue Reading
- Braces will straighten your teeth and give you the smile you've always dreamed of. Find out why it is important to choose a dental team that specializes in this treatment.
- Many patients struggle with stress and fear when they think about dental treatment. Although people know they need dental care, the fear of pain causes many people to avoid visiting the dentist altogether. At We Care Dental, our name says it all. We care! Not only do we offer support, compassion and understanding, we also offer proven and practical solutions. Continue Reading
- A healthy mouth equals a healthy body. Most people wait until pain occurs to seek treatment. Regular cleanings are vital to maintaining not only your smile but also your overall systemic health.
- When bone loss or periodontitis occurs, deep cleanings are necessary to remove the infection, prevent further damage and create a healthy environment for healing to occur.To stop gingivitis from progressing, your dentist or hygienist may recommend a deep cleaning. Gingivitis is reversible, but, if left untreated, the inflammation/infection will travel to the base of the tooth, causing periodontal pockets and Continue Reading
- Cosmetic dentistry improves the appearance of teeth and makes you smile with confidence. Services range from simple color correction to more advanced treatment such as straightening and replacing teeth. Services Bonding:the use of a tooth-colored material to improve the appearance of gaps, chipped, cracked, or broken teeth. Veneers:the insertion of custom shells to cover cracked, crooked, or permanently discolored teeth. Crowns:the Continue Reading
- A general dentist is your first line of defense in detecting oral and dental abnormalities. At We Care Dental, you can have confidence knowing that your dental team has combined over 40 years of clinical experience. Just as it is important to have a relationship with your primary care physician, it is equally important for you to have a trusting Continue Reading
- At We Care Dental, we will only recommend treatment that is necessary and in line with your overall dental health goals. For care that includes crowns, bridges, dentures, we offer very competitive pricing for top-quality custom products. With our lab, in-house, we can create dentures specifically designed to your needs, and, for a lower price and faster delivery than most Continue Reading
- Say goodbye to metal in your mouth. Advancements in dental technology provide you with natural looking, strong and fillings which will last you a lifetime. Treatment completed in a single visit!
- Would you like to change the shape, color or length of your teeth? Porcelain veneers cover the front of the teeth and are custom – designed to give you the look you desire. They are thin, extremely durable, natural-looking and permanently bonded to the teeth. With this safe treatment, your smile will look like new!
- Quick, painless and affordable! A composite is sculpted to correct gaps between teeth, chips, spots and stains. Anesthetic is typically not required and cosmetic bonding will leave your teeth looking and feeling like new!
- A dental implant is a titanium post (like a tooth root) that is surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath the gum line that allows your dentist to mount replacement teeth or a bridge into that area. An implant doesn't come loose like a denture can. Dental implants also benefit general oral health because they do not have to be anchored Continue Reading
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
2525 W Greenway Rd, suite 220
Phoenix, AZ 85023
Contact us today.